The Whitehurst Company/www.thewhitehurstcompany.com

The Whitehurst Company/www.thewhitehurstcompany.com
Welcome to our Blog... decorating ideas, updates and daily thoughts from our company to you!

Monday, May 23, 2011

Summer IS coming, I think!

This is a favorite picture of mine... I use it as one of our company logos and it helps me to feel like the summer months are coming.... we think.  We have had so much rain and gray skies... basements are flooding, soccer and baseball games and practices have been cancelled for weeks on end, there is mud everywhere....uugghh!


The bluebird is supposed to signify that Spring is coming.. I think Spring may have forgotten to visit this year.

      This Whale ornament helps me think that our Cape Cod vacation and summer are right around the corner... maybe we will take the kids whale watching this year.  Either way, hopefully,  Summer is on it's way...





.













































No comments:

Post a Comment