The Whitehurst Company/www.thewhitehurstcompany.com

The Whitehurst Company/www.thewhitehurstcompany.com
Welcome to our Blog... decorating ideas, updates and daily thoughts from our company to you!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Our Guest Blogger of the Week - Natalie Sarabella

 Fa La La and Hi to all......
My name is Natalie Sarabella. 
I have been creating my designer ornaments since 1994.  As many of my friends and fans know, I have created a new line of fun and affordable ornaments.  
My most favorite, and the newest to the line, are my Bauble Heads that are available at The Whitehurst Company, LLC.

There are several different baubles that come from all different walks of life.  They are the perfect "Girlfriend Gift" for birthdays, special accomplishments and achievements, hostess gifts, etc.  for all the special women in our lives.  May has brought so many things.  First, of course, was my Birthday.  I say that with a smile.  And, of course, we all know the armed forces have put to rest the search and capture of our #1 enemy.   Therefore, I am celebrating with featuring the "OUR HERo" as the "FAV Of The Month".  She is the GI that is dedicated to all of our soldiers both Men and Women.  I also have a "HE-ro" version as well as the cleverly named "HERo".   So, let's all salute the USA and all our soldiers for keeping us safe.



Below, are my "Diva's" that are also very popular.  Keep checking in as I will give my friends and fans a monthly update and a featured Baublehead.  I would love to hear from my collectors, so write to me here and let's get a Q & A going.  Be the first to know "What's New".
for more infomation about my products, please visit www.thewhitehurstcompany.com

No comments:

Post a Comment