The Whitehurst Company/www.thewhitehurstcompany.com

The Whitehurst Company/www.thewhitehurstcompany.com
Welcome to our Blog... decorating ideas, updates and daily thoughts from our company to you!

Friday, April 29, 2011

The Royal Wedding!



Is Everyone blogging about this or is it just me?  Silly question! 

My girls and I woke up at 5:30 a.m. to watch the much anticipated Royal Wedding... 
We made tea (with lots of milk and sugar) and drank out of the "good" china... so fun and special.  I am so disappointed in myself for not taking a picture of the girls (age 11, 10 and 7)  on this fun day ~ sitting at the kitchen table, drinking tea out of real china teacups and watching the Royal Wedding..
Luckily, we taped all SIX hours of the coverage to watch, again and again.  Not sure how many times we will drink tea with it, though.

The wedding ended just in time to get to school for the bell to ring.

Ta, Ta and Cheeri -o
~Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment