The Whitehurst Company/www.thewhitehurstcompany.com

The Whitehurst Company/www.thewhitehurstcompany.com
Welcome to our Blog... decorating ideas, updates and daily thoughts from our company to you!

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Under Construction!

Please excuse any crazy blog posts.. I am working on updating the look and adding new features.  In the meantime, there are things that are posting that I cannot delete!!! Call me crazy... and the kids will be home soon from school, so it may be tomorrow when I can work it all out..

We are also working on setting up an online direct ordering system... this working for yourself business is really challenging.  At my JBK (job before kids) I had an IT person to fix whatever I needed.. now I have to figure it all out myself.  AUUGGH!

No comments:

Post a Comment