The Whitehurst Company/www.thewhitehurstcompany.com

The Whitehurst Company/www.thewhitehurstcompany.com
Welcome to our Blog... decorating ideas, updates and daily thoughts from our company to you!

Friday, March 25, 2011

Trying out new Gadgets


I have to admit I am a little frustrated.  I am loving the new enhanced version of blogger... but, I am stuck on this "Pages" gadget.  I love the look and the idea, but am not understanding it fully.  I would like to be able to click on my "Website" page and have it link directly to my website.  Instead, I am linked to my "page" and then I click on my website address.  Is this correct?  Anybody?  Bueller?

Anyway, I will go to lunch and try again after I relax a bit... I will welcome any comments or tutorials sent my way... thank you.
~Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment