The Whitehurst Company/www.thewhitehurstcompany.com

The Whitehurst Company/www.thewhitehurstcompany.com
Welcome to our Blog... decorating ideas, updates and daily thoughts from our company to you!

Thursday, March 7, 2013

"Here Comes Peter Cottontail...."



Bunnies, Birds and Buds, Oh my!...Spring is on the way, or at least that is what they say.

This year will be different... My girls are too big to dress in little white shoes and adorable Easter dresses, and they are questioning how bunnies can really deliver and hid baskets..:(.... please tell me, how did it ever go so fast....


Now, we gawk at the babies and little boys and girls in their pinks, yellows and light blues!  

Despite, what they refuse to believe or wear, I will still decorate the house and prepare for the Easter Bunny in every way!  We will set up our Easter Tree, gather the baskets and jelly beans, color the eggs, celebrate the holiday and welcome the Spring.  
Some of our supplies we use, include the following:


 Oberfrankische German Glass Ornaments
 
 Oberfrankische German Glass Faberge Eggs & The Whitehurst Company Faberge Eggs


 The Whitehurst Company solid colored glass ornaments.  Available at www.christmaslightsetc.com.

Share with us how you decorate your home for Easter!  Email us at info@thewhitehurstcompany.com with your images and I will share them with everyone next week.  Thank you, in advance, for sharing.  Looking forward to seeing your talents.  For more inspiration, visit Pinterest.  Our March board is slowly growing with great ideas... www.pinterest.com/thewhitehurstco and there are TONS of great displays, crafts and projects for Eastertime on other Pinterest boards.  Just search for Easter.

Everyone is anxious to get outside and ride our bikes, shoot some hoops and, I must say, I am excited to rake and start my gardens.  Today, I am looking out my window and I do not feel or see that "Easter's on it's Way...."
 
But, if i am quiet in the morning now, I do hear the birds chirping again, so I know it is coming.... just a little patience, I tell the girls.

Hope you enjoy your Easter Holiday and the festivities and innocence it brings to you and your family.

Enjoy, 

~Kirsten 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment