The Whitehurst Company/www.thewhitehurstcompany.com

The Whitehurst Company/www.thewhitehurstcompany.com
Welcome to our Blog... decorating ideas, updates and daily thoughts from our company to you!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Winter Break!








I took some time off from work this past week and spent it with my three girls... I think we had the busiest week ever! We had 2 of my girlfriends from college come in to visit with their kids for a few days. We went skiing, sledding, ate and had cocktails for 3 full days. We are exhausted. So many laughs and good times.. and I can't wait to do it all over again.
Although I am off from physically going in to work.. I am still working... sending out emails, blogging, tweets on twitter and making calls. So, while I am "off" from work I thought I would mention, the Bauble Heads above, by Natalie Sarabella. They are made from The Whitehurst Company's glass ornaments and embellished beautifully by Natalie.
This new line is perfect for the gift shops that need those quick hostess gifts. So many different styles with so much personality! One for each of my girls!
Enjoy!
~Kirsten



No comments:

Post a Comment